Family Lawyers North Shore
The Importance of Family Lawyers in North Shore
As your family lawyers in North Shore, we will help you find the most suitable solutions for your family matters without the need to go to court. We understand the concerns you may be having going through a separation or a divorce, especially if it involves your children and their custody. We are here to help you through this transition phase, whether it includes parenting issues, property issues, and child support, even things such as financial support from your ex. We are here to help you and your family move forward with your lives.
What You Can Expect from Your Family Lawyers in North Shore Sydney
Family Law Firms in Sydney
We have a process we follow to ensure that you receive the best service you could ask for. It includes a quick check to make sure there’s no conflict of interest before we continue:
- You will receive a complimentary 15-minute introductory call where we introduce ourselves and our firm and get more familiar with you and your case. This information will only cover the basics. We’ll go into finer details during your consultation after setting up a meeting.
- Once we set up your consultation, you will meet up with on of our family law solicitors online, by telephone, or in person. We will discuss your case and gather as much information as possible. We will provide you with some advice and guidance to ensure you can go ahead and live your life while we work on your legal matters. Finally, we will prepare a strategy to meet all your goals and discuss all movements with you.
- Throughout the process, we will keep you up to date with changing information for you to comfortably move forward with your life. Some cases may take time. As part of your consultation, we will discuss your expectations and a timeframe. We strive to settle our cases via amicable agreements and attempt complete resolution outside the Courts.
Signs You Should Invest in Family Lawyers in North Sydney
As family separation lawyers, we understand that separation and divorce is a tough time in your life. It may significantly impact multiple aspects of your life, including your finances and your family. As your lawyers, we keep the impact as minimal as possible to ensure you come out the other side to move forward with your life. We have a wide variety of options from which you can choose.
- Our Assisted DIY Separation: ONWARDS is where you and your partner have everything already out on the table. You have your agreement, and you’re ready to finalise everything. All you need is some paperwork and finer details, and that’s where we come in.
- We provide traditional family law; this is where your separation journey moves to full steam ahead. You would like to get a head start on everything—services include financial statuses, child support, property transfers and making plans about your children.
- Parenting is a significant aspect for your family to consider when going through separation or divorce. Although we understand that it is often difficult to reach agreement about the future care of your children, we guide you and your former partner in considering the best interests of your children. We provide advice to you about decisions regarding child support and arrangements regarding their care.
Why You Should Use O’Loan Family Law
O’Loan Family Law are compassionate and practical family law specialists in Sydney that provide you with the necessary guidelines and assists you with your family legal matters. We are a boutique family law firm and aim to aid you in family law, parenting issues, and property settlements.
Contact us today to book your first 15-minute introductory call or for any further queries.