Are you looking for a step up to become an Office Manager? Want to join an awesome crew and help to run the office? We want to meet you if you have a great sense of humour, have a sunny smile and a minimum of 5 years experience as an Administration Assistant or Senior Family Law Legal Secretary.
This is a new role due to rapid expansion at O’Loan Family Law. Join us and make it your own.
We are a progressive family law firm located in a warehouse building under the Harbour Bridge in North Sydney. We’ll be moving to St Leonards in August. We only do Family Law – it’s our thing. Our crew are experienced family lawyers and all round awesome humans. We’re seeking a likeminded, friendly, ‘think outside the box’ Office Manager superstar to join us.
So why work for us?
We offer autonomy, interesting and varied work and are all about supporting you in growing your skills. Our crew genuinely believe that this role is crucial in enabling us to produce the best results for our clients.
We have a relaxed and happy office that embraces flexibility, work/life balance and caring team members. We equip our crew with the tools needed to work from home when needed and are happy to support a regular WFH day a week if that’s your thing.
And what would you be doing in this awesome role?
Your job as our Office Manager is varied, exciting and you can make it your own. You will be:
- Taking initial client enquiries and screening clients;
- Creating rapport and building relationships with our clients;
- Helping our Principal run the office;
- Being our social media guru and helping out with marketing stuff;
- Owning our firm’s intranet and procedure creation;
- Preparing correspondence;
- Preparing all forms of Court documents;
- Managing tasks and diaries for our family lawyers;
- Keeping our family lawyers on track and to task; and
- Possibly dancing it out on a Friday afternoon.
And what about you?
Well, this is pretty much what we’re looking for to find our unicorn:
- At least 5 years experience as an Administration Assistant (not necessarily in a law firm) or a Legal Secretary;
- A good grasp on how to create compelling, fun and interesting social media content;
- Ready, willing and able to build genuine relationships with our clients;
- Friendly phone manner;
- Have attention to detail;
- Time management skills – you have to be able to prioritise;
- Be able to work on your own and also as a team;
- Have solid oral and written communication skills; and
- Be proactive and motivated.
What’s the catch you ask?
No catch. Just apply with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.Apply Now