We’ll prepare a draft BFA, give you the advice required under the relevant laws and arrange for you and your former partner to sign it.
Here’s what we do for you:
- we collect information from you and prepare a draft BFA;
- we make any changes you require;
- we give your former partner (or their lawyer) a copy of the draft BFA;
- we provide you with the advice required under the relevant laws;
- we arrange for you and your former partner to sign the BFA; and
- we sign the BFA to confirm that we have given you the advice..
If your former partner has prepared a draft BFA, we’ll review it with you and give you the advice required under the relevant laws. We only act in matters with BFAs made after separation.
We can give you a quote for any of these services.
Get started with an initial consultation that includes a detailed letter of advice ($550 inc GST).