Separation Lawyers Assisting With the Entire Separation Process
At O’Loan Family Law, we understand that divorce is often challenging and emotional for everyone involved, but it does not have to be. We have divorce and separation lawyers who will guide you every step of the way. We are a family law firm located in Lavender Bay, North Sydney, offering flexible fee structures and services to assist you with making the process as quick and fair as possible.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use Our Separation Lawyers in Sydney
We assist with resolving parenting issues, child support, property settlements, financial support, and finalising your settlement. We can also help with de facto relationships if you find yourself separating or require advice about entering into one. If you have been in a brief relationship and your ex-partner wants to claim against you financially, we can assist with determining the claim’s legitimacy and either disclaim the allegation or negotiate a fair settlement.
- We endeavour to find alternative options to appearing in court; it is beneficial to all parties if a resolution can be met amicably, it is also a lot less costly. However, should appearing in court be unavoidable, our advocacy skills second to none. Our solicitors regularly appear in the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia.
- If you have reached an agreement on how to divide your property and parenting arrangements, we can provide you with a formal agreement known as Consent Orders which we will file at the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia on your behalf.
- Another service we offer is Collaborative Practice for when you want an out-of-court settlement and both parties wish to remain amicable and reach an agreement based on their needs, wants and wishes.
What You Can Expect From O’Loan Family Law
Separating can be traumatic and stressful, and the results from Googling “separation lawyers near me” can throw you into a panic with all the options and legal terms. We are here to lessen the stress as much as possible and provide you with the quickest and best resolution that suits your circumstances. We follow a few steps to ensure we find the right pathway forward for all parties involved.
- We set up a complimentary 15-minute introductory call with you to introduce our firm and obtain the basic information of your case.
- The initial consultation is held with our principal to obtain background information, focus on parenting and property matters, provide advice, highlight important issues, and, if necessary, refer you to professionals such as child experts. After that, we work out your unique strategy.
- Throughout the process, we will keep you informed of the status of your matter, work alongside you and provide support. We will endeavour to help you settle out of court, but should court be inevitable; we will represent you and continue to negotiate to avoid the court deciding your future.
About O’Loan Family Law
Our marriage separation lawyers handle property settlements, parenting arrangements, consent orders, de facto relationships, and child support agreements. Should you be separating on amicable terms but need assistance with the legalities to formalise your separation agreement, we offer an Assisted DIY Separation service.
If you are separating, you need the best divorce lawyer in Sydney on your side; contact us to book your complimentary introductory call.